May God keep you and your family safe during this trying time
Do any of your dog's behaviors make you sigh?
· chewing/destroying things
· digging or pacing
· excessive barking or whining
· having potty accidents when they were just taken on a potty break
· plotting to dart out each time the front door opens
· jumping on visitors
· fence jumping
· escaping from their crate
· over-eating or hyperfocusing on food
· begging you to play when you’re too tired
·moping, boredom, or loneliness
Benefits of Doggy Daycare:
· Gives you peace of mind while you’re away—your baby is loved and treated like royalty all day
· Can be a "game changer" for your dog's mental health
· Learn manners and social skills with their own species and humans
· Make new friends
· Decreases separation anxiety & Decreases stranger anxiety
· Satisfies that curious instinct and that “wish” to run off and explore new places
· Prevents unwanted behaviors (listed above)
· Less vet bills/live longer with adequate exercise and mental stimulation
· Raise a happy, well-rounded dog
· Routines and schedules create a sense security and safe play with other dogs boosts their self-esteem
· Supervised off-leash play is fun and safe with trained human Castle Companions to coach and mentor your dog
· Games, excursions, and structured activities build self-confidence and instill a sense of deserved royalty
· Complimentary ear cleaning, coat brushing, and massage included
First Time Daycare Customers:
Our prices include Canine Coaching on manners, social skills, and obedience
Or come see him at play with his royal buddies.
**For accurate tracking, we ask you to pay as you go in person, either at drop off or at pick up on the day of service** Prices do not include the taxable service fee.
Five Hours or More (7 AM to 6:30 PM) Mon-Fri and 10AM to 3 PM on Saturdays
Less than Five hours (usually this goes from 7 AM to 11:30AM Mon-Fri, but we will accept half day dogs from 3:30 PM to 6:30PM as well).
New to Royalty? Try us out for a day before booking a long stay. Let your first time baby meet us--he/she will have less anxiety during their vacation with us, and they'll remember that you did come back for them.
Get rid of the guilt and anxiety!
Are you feeling guilty about needing to board your dog? Are you thinking you can’t enjoy your trip because your dog will feel abandoned and miserable in a strange place without you?
No worries! Just bring your dog for a day or two of half-day or whole-day daycare before your planned travel dates. When you pick up at the end of the daycare day, your dog makes a huge deposit in the trust bank and has a positive memory to pull from if they get to really missing you during their boarding stay. Your baby is assured that you’ll be back for them, because you came back the first time.
Frank and Toolip are Mama's babies with separation anxiety.
Pamper your pooch:
First: They will romp and play all day with other daycare and/or boarding dogs (if temperament is appropriate for group play).
Second: A few hours before pickup, they head off to the SPA for some royal treatment right down to their toes.
Third: They go home feeling like a movie star, smelling like a million bucks, and craving a long night of deep sleep.
Your dog will be happy to know they won't be locked in a cage for their turn in the bath or while waiting for you to pick them up (we do at times utilize a crate with a dryer.
Bundle services are offered any day of the week (except Sundays) if reservation is made the day before. Walk-ins cannot be guaranteed, but call us to find out if we are able to work you in.
FULL DAY (Five Hours or More) $88 HALF DAY $72
Legal action will be taken to preserve our rights.
Do not duplicate/copy any part of this web page or any of our downloadable documents; all were written to create a loyal customer base and establish a competitive advantage with information explicit to our way of doing business and providing five-star care for Houston area pets. The educational/informative material included here is the author's original and personal expressions which are retained for the exclusive benefit of The Canine Castle LLC and its potential consumers and current customers only. All rights are reserved for the writer/creator of The Canine Castle logo as well as the design, writing, and content of the information presented on this web-page. Unauthorized use or duplication without express written permission from author/creator/business owner, S. Fillingame, is strictly prohibited. Legal action has been favorable for us against violators in the past. We do not hesitate to preserve our intellectual rights.
Copyright © 2018-2021 The Canine Castle LLC - All Rights Reserved.